If you are experiencing graphical or slow down issues with playing Riders of Icarus one aspect to troubleshoot is your video game and resolution settings.
If you are experiencing issues such as:
- Artifacts on screen
- Black or discolored screen
- Bad framerates
- Video latency
- Low video resolution
Updating your Drivers:
To achieve better performance it is necessary to have your graphic drivers up to date.
First, you need to find what type of graphics card you have:
- Click the ‘Start’ button/Run
- Type "DxDiag" (without the quotations) and hit enter
- Click the display tab
- Your graphics card make is shown next to "Manufacturer" highlighted in red in the image below
- The model is next to "Chip Type" highlighted in blue in the image below
Note: You will need full admin access on the computer in order to update your drivers.
- Visit the website of your graphics card manufacturer.
- Search for your graphics card model & name.
- Download graphics drivers.
- Run the downloaded installer package.
- Restart your computer.
There are multiple platforms such as the following:
- Razer Gold
- Cherry Credits
- Karma Koin
Yes, all credit card information will not be kept and will remain as your own private information.
VALOFE will not issue a refund under any circumstances. Please read our Terms of Agreement for more information.
If you have an issue quickly report your situation to Support Email
Make sure to let the GMs know about the situation.
For this error, you'll need to contact Steam's Customer Support to resolve this issue. Although you're attempting to purchase G-coins, the transaction is being completed through Steam's server.
Once the Migration ends on February 28, 2020, the remaining accounts that are not yet migrated will be deleted and cannot be recovered again.